COVID-19 Reopening Plans
First, we want to first say a huge “Thank You!” to the CEA Family for your love and support as the last 8 weeks have elapsed. We have realized that our CEA family is truly the best! As much as we feel we have a duty to the development and progression of young athletes, we have an even greater responsibility to humankind. Based on the recommendations and mandates from Delaware State Governor John Carney, we are releasing the following regarding operations at Capital Elite Athletics:
Delaware entered Phase 1 of the reopening of the state on June 1, 2020, and entered Phase 2 of the reopening of the state on June 15, 2020.
Group Training and classes will begin with the following restrictions while in Phase 2:
- Masks worn walking in and out of the building – Ages 13 & Up
- Mask worn by staff at all times
- Lobby will remain closed
- Athletes will remain 6 feet apart
- Water Fountains are closed – Athletes should bring a water bottle with their name on it
- Mats will be wiped down after each use
- Deep cleaning will occur each evening
- Sanitization stations will be set up
- No Stunting will be allowed or taught
- Athletes will be surveyed. In order to enter and participate, they must answer that they do not feel sick, and have not taken a fever reducer.
Follow the link below to watch our new Reopening Regulations video!
We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as they become available.